A number of security-related improvements were made as well, with all platforms (EC2, Docker, Vagrant) all relying on the same core system setup scripts and no longer using “rbenv sudo” to run as the root user.
This release continues to make progress on fingerprinting with a number of new fingerprints being added.
Enjoy, and Happy 4th!
- Update to Ruby 2.5.1
- Moved headless browsing components from PhantomJS to Chrome Headless
- Consolidated & simplified system bootstrap for Docker / Vagrant / AMI
- Removal of rbenv sudo
- Support for dynamic task queues
- Lots of new fingerprints (pfsense, telerik, atlassian, etc)
- Faster exports (streaming JSON) & dynamically generated export UI
How to get it
You can download and run Intrigue Core 0.5 immediately on the following platforms.